Friday, January 7, 2011

Yum yum cum of sum yung boy

Should be on every Chinese food menu.  It was better than I expected.  He is a cute, small (5'7" 125 pound) Portuguese boy.  He peeked out the door when I pulled up because I sent him a text telling him I was there.  I walked up the steps and he opened the door in a t-shirt and his underwear.  I said wow, you're a hot little boytoy.  He said thanks and I grabbed for his crotch.  He pulled down his undies and showed me a med size uncut cock.  Real nice head though.  Twice the thickness of the shaft.  I got on my knees and started sucking him off right away.  My mouth never left his dick again...not even for a second.

He was standing for a couple of minutes and then backed up and sat in a chair while I bobbed my head up and down in his lap.  He was rubbing the back of my head with his hand and he had his foot in between my legs while I kneeled in front of him and he was rubbing my crotch through my jeans.  I started sucking faster and deeper while he rubbed my dick with his foot and he started moaning.  He was moaning so softly and every now and again he let out a 'oh yeah'.  The moans started coming faster so I knew where we were headed and I sooooo wanted it that I went faster and deeper.  His dick was swelled, like I said nice head so every time it passed my tongue I made sure to hit it dead center underneath.  He liked that.  It was also a great length so I could take the entire shaft (I have to admit I am not the best deep throater - I need more practice - anyone wanna offer?  ha ha).  I felt the rock hard shaft and the head swell a little bigger and then he moaned and grabbed the back of my head to hold it still while he came.  None of that, I wanted to milk every drop out of this boy so I kept going even though he was trying to stop me.  He shot a load in my mouth which was one of the sweetest I have ever tasted.  Not the hottest, that is usually latino cum - so warm.  Mmmm mmmm but I am losing track.  It was sweet, almost like it was mixed with just a little piece of butter or something.  I got rock hard when I tasted it.  I waited until no more dripped out.  I got up, grabbed my sunglasses and said anytime bro, you're on my way to work.  Just say the word.  Such a great way to start the year.  19 year old cum is sweeeeeettt.  HOT!

1 comment:

  1. That's "Cream of Sum Yung Gai." In its classic form, anyway.

    ReplyDelete