Tuesday, January 25, 2011

You have a cup of sugar for me?

Yep, my neighbor came by again today.  I was alone when I got home from work and so was he.  I went out to get the mail and he met me outside and asked me what was going on.  I told him I was alone for a bit and he smiled.  He followed me down the driveway, we walked inside and he pulled out his dick.  I did my job and got on my knees and polished his knob like I have done several times now.  It's getting better.  I get hard as a rock now when I get his dick in my mouth.  I am trying out my new techniques too and using my hands more.  He groaned so I think he liked the half jerk off and half blow job.  It didn't take him long before he shot a load in my mouth.  I asked if he liked it and he said yep.  He wiped off his dick and started talking football as he zipped up.  I would looooove to be between his leg while he watches the game!

In other news, I spoke to a guy who had an ad on craigslist.  He's looking for someone to blow him on a reg basis and I agreed.  I told him I want to get better at sucking cock and he said he will help me out with that.  Sometimes he'll do it gentle and sometimes he will skull fuck me.  I can't wait to start my lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment