Wednesday, April 28, 2010

local jizz - close and quick

another to do crossed off the list this past monday. so there is a guy on manhunt i have been speaking to on and off for over a year but it never worked out. well 5 sentences on monday was all it took and i swung by his place. he kept telling me i was adorable. i'm ok with that. he asked if i wanted to just get right into it. YES!!!

so 3 minutes later we were naked, he pulled out the futon, and we got comfy. he started sucking my dick and i noticed mine was bigger than his. he was also shorter than me. i usually go for guys taller than me, but when you're horny who cares? i pushed him back and started blowing him and he was groaning a bit. after he was good and wet i straddled him then leaned back and spread my legs.

pretty obvious what i wanted and he knew it. so he grabbed some lube and greased himself up and then fingered my hole sloppy a bit. got in close and pushed his dick in me. i took a nice long hit of poppers and then he started going faster. he kept leaning over and kissing me. was hot. i started jerking off and he asked if i wanted to cum. i do what i'm told i said. he said would be hot to see me cum. who am i to disappoint? so i came and about 5 seconds later he shot a load in my ass. check....done ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment